If you are having issues logging in, please try the steps below.
- If you know your login email, try typing that and selecting “Forgot Your Password” to solicit a new password and login with the new password.
- If your login email is a Gmail account, try to Log In with Google, and be sure to select your Social Native-associated email when giving login permissions.
- Try clearing your browser cookies by selecting “Clear Browsing Data…” from the your browser menu and then clearing the “Cookies and other site data”.
Finally, if you don’t know your login email but you do know your IG handle, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, sharing your IG handle so that we can look up the email credential for you, and you can attempt step #1 or 2 again.
If you authorized your Social Native account using YouTube, try these steps:
- On a desktop or laptop, visit https://myaccount.google.com/ and log out of all accounts you’re logged in to
- Visit https://my.socialnative.com/creator/login and click “Login With YouTube”
- Enter the YouTube/Google credentials associated with your Social Native account and click “Login”
- You should then be re-directed to your Social Native dashboard
If the above steps do not work, please email email@example.com with the email address associated with your Social Native account, the social network and handle/URL you used to authorize your account, and a screenshot of the error message you’re receiving when attempting to log in so our technical team can look into your issue!
Article is closed for comments.